- Children references convenience struct
- Represents errors returned by via the Imbalance trait. Indicates the imbalance value causes amount value overflowing when applied to the latter.
- Opaque, move-only struct with private field to denote that value has been destroyed without any equal and opposite accounting.
- Opaque, move-only struct with private field to denote that value has been created without any equal and opposite accounting
- Node of the [‘Tree’] gas tree
- ID of the
- The id of the gas lock.
- Errors stating that gas tree has been invalidated.
- Represents either added or removed value to/from total supply of the currency.
- Represents logic of centralized GasTree-algorithm.
- Abstraction for a chain of value items each piece of which has an attributed owner and can be traced up to some root origin.
- Simplified type for result of
- Simplified type for