pub use code_storage::CodeStorage;
pub use code_storage::Error as CodeStorageError;
pub use program_storage::Error as ProgramStorageError;
pub use program_storage::ProgramStorage;
pub use paused_program_storage::PausedProgramStorage;
pub use gas_provider::LockableTree;
pub use gas_provider::Provider as GasProvider;
pub use gas_provider::ReservableTree;
pub use gas_provider::Tree as GasTree;
- Gear events additional data.
- Module contains macros that help to implement Config type for various pallets of Substrate. All used types should be in scope.
- Module for scheduler implementation.
- Gear’s storage API module.
- Same as
wrap_storage_map!, but with length type parameter to auto-impl
- Same as
wrap_storage_double_map!, but with extra implementations of
IterableByKeyMapover double map values.
- Creates new type with specified name and key1-key2-value types and implements
DoubleMapStoragefor it based on specified storage, which is a
- Creates new type with specified name and key-value types and implements
MapStoragefor it based on specified storage, which is a
- Creates new type with specified name and key1-key2-key3-value types and implements
TripleMapStoragefor it based on specified storage, which is a
- Creates new type with specified name and value type and implements
ValueStoragefor it based on specified storage, which is a
- Type representing converter between gas and value in different relations.
- The id of the gas lock.
- Enumeration contains variants for program state.
- Contains various limits for the block.
- Trait that the RuntimeApi should implement in order to allow deconstruction and reconstruction to and from its components.
- Trait that is used to “delegate fee” by optionally changing the payer target (account id) for the applied call.
- A trait whose purpose is to extract the
Callvariant of an extrinsic
- Type alias for gas entity.