Module for scheduler implementation.
Scheduler provides API for all available regular or time-dependent actions.
TaskPoolimplementation based on
- Scheduled task sense and required data for processing action.
- The type whose variants correspond to various storages used in Gear, including waitlist, mailbox, delayed messages stash etc. Used as a parameter in functions performing some common actions on storages like, for instance, holding cost calculation, to signal a concrete storage kind.
- Represents scheduler’s logic of centralized delayed tasks management logic.
- Storing costs getter trait.
- Task handler trait for dealing with required tasks.
- Represents tasks managing logic.
- Represents store of task pool’s action callbacks.
- Represents task pool error type.